4th European Micro Gas Turbine Forum
11th and 12th October 2023
Registration deadline 1st October 2023 at 11:59pm. Ticket prices are £90 per attendee (inclusive of the dinner, but not drinks).
The full schedule can be viewed here.
The European Micro Gas Turbine Forum is an initiative launched to foster the commercial deployment of micro gas turbines by setting the scenario where all stake holders have a platform to share knowledge and experience, collaborate, and discuss a roadmap to move the technology forward.
During this Symposium we aim to gather and share invaluable experiences, particularly since the pandemic. Keynote speeches:
- Sean Fitzpatrick, CEO of Pure World Energy, UK: Micro-Turbines’ Role on the Path to Net Zero Emissions
- Hans Korteweg, MD of COGEN Europe, Belgium: Micro-CHP and the European Green Deal. Leading on to a discussion by a panel formed by our keynote speakers as well as:
- Willy Ahout, CEO of Micro Turbine Technology (MTT), The Netherlands
- Tony Hynes, CEO of Aurelia Turbines, Finland
- Michel Delanaye, CEO of Mitis, Belgium
Prof. Abdulnaser Sayma (Co-founder)
Professor of Energy Engineering
Prof. David Sanchez (Co-founder)
Professor of Energy Systems & Turbomachinery
Dr Jafar Al-Zaili
Lecturer in Power and Propulsion
Dr Tala El Samad
Lecturer in Thermo-Fluids for Energy Systems
This year, we will be hosting the final scientific event of the “Next Generation of Micro Gas Turbines for High Efficiency, Low Emissions and Fuel Flexibility” NextMGT project which is funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 861079. 15 Early-Stage Researchers will present project results and plans in a Pan-European Perspective on the second full day.
The fourth iteration of the meeting will be hosted at Tangla hotel, Avenue E. Mounier 5, Brussels 1200, Belgium. The hotel is ideally situated close to Brussels International Airport.
The EMGTF meeting will take place after the 11th International Gas Turbine Conference (IGTC) organised by ETN Global.